A number of fraudulent schemes by dishonest sellers on AliExpress in order to obtain money from innocent buyers, or cheat them with substandard products are reported in the platform. AliExpress scam is all over the site. It conventionally exists in confidence tricks where AliExpress sellers would misrepresent themselves as someone competent to serve and provide the offered products in their registered AliExpress store. In this post, we will share with you some tips on how you can turn scams into ashes with your AliExpress online shopping.
- Check Seller’s Ratings and Feedback. After you’ve found an item you want to buy from the site, the first thing you should do is check seller’s reliability and capability to perform the transaction. You can also check customer’s feedback to find actual customer experience from your prospective seller.
Related Article: How to Find a Reliable AliExpress Seller?
- Beware of extremely too good to be true deals. Use your instinct, if you think a deal is too good to be true, almost always it is!
- Be cautious when buying branded items at low prices. Be careful on brand items that are offered in ridiculously low prices as these are most likely counterfeit items. All brand items are protected by their manufacturers, so there will only be negligible chance that an AliExpress seller can sell them in a low price if they are genuine.
- Be careful with your Payment Method. Avoid transacting with sellers that are asking for direct payments. Making direct payments outside of AliExpress will remove your entitlement to AliExpress Buyer Protection. This means that if you encounter issues like “items not received”, you will have no recourse against the seller.
- Check your items first before confirming product’s delivery. Upon arrival of your products, be sure to check them carefully. Examine each item if it is same as described by the seller, and only confirm receipt of delivery once you are satisfied. You are entitled to full or partial refund if item is not as described.
We hope that by sharing these tips with you you can shop confidently at AliExpress, and remove any possibility of being scammed. Scammers are everywhere but being careful will beat their chances of deceiving and taking advantage on anyone. To get more tips about AliExpress shopping, always be on the look for new articles at AliExpress Agent Blogs.